pager

cause my heart never lie !



Some people laugh . Some people cry . Some people live . Some people die . Some people run right into the fire . Some people hide their every desire . But we are the lovers
If you don't believe me then just look into my eyes
'Cause the heart never lies
Some people fly .  Some people fall . Others pretend they don't care at all . If you want to fight . I'll stand right beside you . The day that you fall I'll be right behind you .  To pick up the pieces . If you don't believe me , just look into my eyes
'Cause the heart never lies  . Another year over ,  and we're still together .  It's not always easy ,  but I'm here forever  ,  We are the lovers  , I know you believe me when you look into my eyes  . Because the heart never lies




♥ Terima Kasih daun keladi ,kalau sudi datang lagi ☻ ✔ .

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

dearest ♥ ,
thanks sudi komen ..

 
Blogspot Verified Officially by PelangiBiru