pager

tragic emo







2.oktober.2011

what a complete words should i told you ? ..
im sorry , im not ready yet to tell whats going on me ..lately ..
but . its not so tragic if im not telling you .   and 
it just a normal situation people will face .
just same like you .
(its not about hiding or lying something behind you !)
NO  NO  NO 
when im ready i will tell you , if you wanna listen laa kan .
if not its okay :| 
i forgive you for a very quite rude   words you just gave me through mesage ..
and im okay with your "will not interupting me either care about me ANYMORE " words .
and i apriciated "ilu "  and  i love you too ...
# this entry is not to show how wrong you are , no .. you completely not wrong . it just me ..
perhaps .. me  trying to create trouble to you . it just                imissyoualot 








♥ Terima Kasih daun keladi ,kalau sudi datang lagi ☻ ✔ .

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

dearest ♥ ,
thanks sudi komen ..

 
Blogspot Verified Officially by PelangiBiru