pager

Jobless.what should i do?


















i am a jobless person. 21 . fresh graduate. my place is at home.my favourite hobby is blogging.Thing that bother me these days is i need money. but the problem are i dont have effort.transport and any plan.err... the disease that came these days for me is jelousy to see my friends spending their time wisely while me? herfhh.. 'bela badan'. what should i do?


Saying :

mom : says that i should take english commnucation class.
ayah : says i should join bussiness make money while online.
friend 1 : says you should go to infosys course at johor.but i already rejecting it -,-
friend 2 : says let join me to find job together.well she didnt call me back. hurmm ..
me : says i should wake up and get job now !!!!!!!!!!!
continues...


Click 1 for me or WIN A TICKET!!!!!!!
          Get your fight on with the #MIMMA finals on 15 June! #TuneTalk      Sharing is caring. click here



♥ Terima Kasih daun keladi ,kalau sudi datang lagi ☻ ✔ .

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

dearest ♥ ,
thanks sudi komen ..

 
Blogspot Verified Officially by PelangiBiru